Official CNet.device Homepage
Diese Seite gibt es auch in
Welcome to the new official Homepage of the CNet.device.
The CNet.device is a generic PCMCIA network card driver for the AMIGA models A1200
and A600 (which do have an integrated PCMCIA Port).
Here is the recent list of supported cards.
- 13.08.2007: new CNet.device V1.9 has been released (bugfix release)
- 05.01.2007: CNet.device V1.9b2 was released (bugfix release)
- 13.09.2005: The maintainer has changed. Thanks to Harry "Piru" Sintonen for the good work he did on the driver. The device is now maintained by Rolf Anders.
- 13.09.2005: After the change support for some 100 MBit network cards was added and published in the new release.
Changes in the new version 1.9 (13.08.2007):
- bugfix for D-Link 100MBit cards, where there are problems with the correct MAC address.
Changes in the version 1.9b2 (05.01.2007):
- bugfix in card reset function (for 100MBit cards, mainly in conjunction with Miami).
Changes in version 1.9b1 (13.09.2005):
- Support of some 100 MBit network cards
The current version 1.9 of CNet.devices for all configurations (8/16 Bit, CPU
optimised an so on) is available as an LHA archive via:
If you have any questions, suggestions or comments please send a mail to the CNet Team.
calls since it was modified on 13.08.2007.
Last updated on 13.08.2007 Copyright © 1996-2014 by